2010-09-21

Musa new release & One day sale!

Hi members!
New release today,AnotherMe new line!
  
makeup "Solar" is fatpack bonus.It doesn't sell in single.

Stellar
 
Asteroid
  
Titan

BlackHole

Venus

Solar(only fatpack bonus)

 single/ 90L$
Fatpack/400L$ ---> sale! 350L$ today only!

And don't forget join to subscriber kiosk.
I will present the gift every month :)

Musa September subscriber gift

***
A lot of people ware visiting Musa makeup salon today.
Thank you so much!
This makeup(and last release,cosmic too) was inspire by RL cosmetics-L.A. Colors Baked Eyeshadow from U.S.A..
I love it ! Details of wonderful color and pearl, and good price!
My country, Japanase cosmetic is not satisfactory for me ;P
I am buying it by the personal import.
I heard that it can be bought in the drugstore in the U.S.A.
How I envy american people :D I want to go to the drugstore in U.S.A X)

***** Musa Makeup Salon-Makeup tattoo shop for viewer2.0
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Montlaur/231/24/53

読み込み中
クリックでキャンセルします
画像が存在しません

0 件のコメント: